Assembly Tech I - 3rd Shift
April 7th, 2021
Are you a self-starter? Eager to learn? Team player? If so, we want to hear from you!
LightCorp is seeking an immediate CHAMPION and Assembly Technician to process components, sub-assemblies, or finish assemblies at an efficient rate; defect-free, and on time to meet customer demand.
Full-time | 3rd Shift Hours: 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
What will this look like?
- Reading and following work instructions, wiring diagram, and blueprints
- Efficiently setting up/changing over workstation machines and equipment
- Completing and documenting all required quality checks
- Accurately and timely completing all required electronic transactions
- Practicing NOAC (next operation as customer) in regards to quality and delivery
- Adhering to the LightCorp Code of Conduct
- Supporting and actively participating in continuous improvement activities (LCMS)
- Completing miscellaneous duties and projects as directed by supervisor
Education and Experience Prerequisites:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
If interested in learning more, please send your resume to email@example.com.