Electrical Engineering Summer Internship
March 5th, 2020
How do you feel about making a difference?
Do you want your summer internship to directly lead to experience in consumer product systems? Come join LightCorp in Grand Haven and expand your knowledge and skills!
Entrepreneurial thinking, the ability to design and innovate quickly, and sound engineering skills are the keys to success. Working within a cross-functional group, the Electrical Engineering Intern will apply knowledge of circuit design, PCBA prototyping, electrical testing, power delivery protocols, and firmware development. Product development is centered around user-facing power distribution and interior lighting.
- Executing test plans and analyzing results
- Basic PCBA layouts and prototyping
- Supplier engagement
- Developing electrical schematics
- Basic firmware development
- Prototyping with custom and development hardware
- Quality and manufacturing support
- Failure analysis support
- Supplier and component identification/selection
Experience/Degree Required: Enrollment in an accredited Engineering program at a university or college.
Experience/Skill Preferred: A fun and cheerful approach to problem-solving, innovative thinking, detail-oriented.
Interested? Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org