Machine Operator (Brake Press) - 1st shift
May 24th, 2021
Position Summary: This position mainly responsible for the manufacturing of components, sub-assemblies, or finish assemblies at an efficient rate; defect-free and on time to meet customer demands.
- Brake Press set-up and operation experience required
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Basic reading, math, computer skills, and use of measuring tools (tape measure, caliper, micrometer, length/height gauge).
- Previous machine operating experience (i.e. brake press, turret, roll forming, and welding)
- Perform daily duties in a safe ergonomic manner
- Follow quality standards to produce defect free products
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure internal/external requirements are met
Essential Job Functions and Skills include, but not limited to, the following:
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to push, pull, carry, kneel, and reach in a safe manner
- Responsible for reading and following work instructions, control plans, set up instructions, and blueprints as required for processes within their responsibilities
- Responsible for accuracy and timely completion of all required electronic transactions
- Responsible for completing and documenting all required quality checks
- Responsible for delivering quality products to internal/external customers that are clean, organized, and defect-free
- Responsible for understanding how to identify non-conforming material, and performing subsequent transactions
- Responsible for performing efficient setup/changeover of dies, tooling, and machines
- Responsible for practicing cleanliness by keeping equipment, work area, and/or workstations organized
- Responsible for completion of miscellaneous duties and projects as directed by supervisor
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries, or to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.