Machine Operator - 1st Shift (Entry Level)
February 3rd, 2022
This full-time position is mainly responsible for the manufacturing of components, sub-assemblies, or finish assemblies at an efficient rate, defect-free, and on time to meet customer demands.
Previous Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic reading, math, computer skills, and use of measuring tools
- Previous machine operating experience preferred (brake press, turret, roll forming, welding). We are willing to train the right candidate who has a strong mechanical aptitude and is willing to learn.
- Perform daily duties in a safe ergonomic manner
- Follow quality standards to produce defect-free products
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure internal/external requirements are met
Essential Job Functions and Skills include, but not limited to, the following:
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to push, pull, carry, kneel, and reach in a safe manner
- Responsible for reading and following work instructions, control plans, set up instructions, and blueprints as required for processes within their responsibilities
- Responsible for accuracy and timely completion of all required electronic transactions
- Responsible for completing and documenting all required quality checks
- Responsible for delivering quality products to internal/external customers that are clean, organized, and defect-free
- Responsible for understanding how to identify non-conforming material, and performing subsequent transactions
- Responsible for performing efficient setup/changeover of dies, tooling, and machines
- Responsible for practicing cleanliness by keeping equipment, work area, and/or workstations organized
- Responsible for completion of miscellaneous duties and projects as directed by supervisor
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries, or to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.