Material Handler - 3rd Shift
May 24th, 2021
Position Summary: This position is mainly responsible for the movement of materials and information in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic reading, math, and computer skills
- Prior inventory experience
- Previous Hi-Lo operations experience
- Perform daily duties in a safe, ergonomic manner
- Perform all physical and electronic transactions with a high degree of accuracy
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure internal/external requirements are met
- Adherence to the attendance policy, including scheduled overtime
Essential Job Functions and Skills include, but not limited to, the following:
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to push, pull, carry, kneel, and reach in a safe manner
- Responsible for reading and following work instructions, capacity plans, and bill of materials (BOM) as required for processes within their responsibilities
- Responsible for sustaining 5S, part consolidation, FIFO (First in First Out), and proper disposal of waste and recyclables
- Responsible for timely completion of all required electronic transactions with a high degree of accuracy
- Responsible for accurate execution of Kanban process steps in accordance with your scheduled route
- Responsible for delivering quality products to internal customers that are clean, organized, and defect-free.
- Responsible for adhering to the LightCorp Code of Conduct
- Responsible for support and active participation in continuous improvement activities (LCMS)
- Responsible for completion of miscellaneous duties and projects as directed by supervisor
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries, or to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.