Assembly Technician - 3rd Shift, Part-Time
March 23rd, 2023
Are you a self-starter? Eager to learn? Team player? If so, we want to hear from you!
LightCorp is seeking an immediate part-time Assembly Technician CHAMPION to process components, sub-assemblies, or finish assemblies at an efficient rate, defect-free, and on time to meet customer demand.
3rd Shift Hours: 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
What will this look like?
- Reading and following work instructions, wiring diagrams, and blueprints
- Efficiently setting up/changing over workstation machines and equipment
- Completing and documenting all required quality checks
- Accurately and timely complete all required electronic transactions
- Practicing NOAC (next operation as a customer) in regard to quality and delivery
- Adhering to the LightCorp Code of Conduct
- Supporting and actively participating in continuous improvement activities (LCMS)
- Completing miscellaneous duties and projects as directed by the supervisor
Education and Experience Prerequisites:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Team player with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
We are searching for a team player with LEADERSHIP qualities and a love of learning! If this describes you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.